McAfee is a brand that has continuously provided excellent security for users for decades. Their antivirus program has given a reliable shield to the users while they browsed the internet. Countless corporate firms have used it for securing and safeguarding the confidential data associated with the organization. However, there are times when the users ran into technical errors such as code 10054. These issues in mcafee.com/activate can be resolved by following the correct guidelines given below.
Disabling the EICAR test file detection
- You can start with the web configuration connection to access the settings related to the firewall. Now you can go ahead by choosing the option of security services and choosing the option that says gateway anti-virus.
- When you are done with the previous steps, continue by selecting the option named configure AV settings for gateway. Then choose the option that says disable the EICAR test file detection. After this step, you can verify if the error has been resolved or not.
Updating the computer’s drivers
- If your computer is not performing up to the mark, then you require to updating the drivers to restore its performance and functionality.
- You can download the latest upgrades and install in your PC to eliminate issues related to system performance that can result in this error.
Running the utility of Mcpreinstall
- You can start by downloading the utility named mcpreinstall by navigating their website and choosing the appropriate edition based on your operating system.
- When the download is completed, you can double click on the file by locating it in the folders named downloads. This will start the installation of the program, follow the guidelines that appear in the wizard upon double-clicking.
Disk clean up tool
- If you have unnecessary files loaded in your system that are of no further use. You can download a disk cleaning tool that can eliminate the files.
- Install the package and click on the start button to fix the disk-related issues. This step will make sure the disk problems are not the cause for this error.
The error 10054 related to www.mcafee.com/activate can be resolved by following the correct guidelines.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Mcafee products at www.mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate.