McAfee is the most trusted brand in the world when it comes to antivirus security systems. The company produces some of the best security for PC android and other devices. It has a broad customer base and provides reliable troubleshooting support for users who face technical difficulties. If you have been searching for McAfee installation guide, then you have come to the right spot. Follow these guidelines to install Mcafee onto your system
Search for the Product key
- McAfee provides a unique 25 digit alphanumeric code as a product key to validate your purchase of the software. Depending on where you bought mcafee.com/activate from the location of the product code will vary.
- If purchased from a retail store, then check the retail card you received. If purchased online, then check your inbox. Scratch the retail card to view the 25 digit key code.
Navigate to mcafee.com/activate and enter the product key
- The next step is to visit mcafee.com/activate; make sure you enter the link correctly in the URL.
- After thisenter the product key code in the space box that states enter your 25-digit code of activation. When you have entered the code correctly, click on the submit icon.
- Following this step, you will be asked to enter your email address. You can enter the details of your email account of you don’t have an account you can create one with McAfee. Upon creating an account, you can click on the I agree tab.
- If you have somehow forgotten your account password, then proceed with clicking on the option that states forgot your password for recovering it.
Auto-renewal for McAfee
- After clicking on I agree tab, you will see an auto-renewal prompt on your screen.
- It appears if the customer is new or if this feature is disabled, you can move to the next step of entering the billing info if you do not get a prompt.
After this, you can download the setup for McAfee and install it on your system by clicking on the exe file. Use the installation wizard guidelines of Mcafee.com/activate after agreeing to the conditions and terms that appear on your display screen for completing the procedure.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Mcafee products at www.mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate.