When it comes to reliable web protection, mcafee.com/activate leads the way; one cannot go wrong with the excellent shield provided by McAfee antivirus packages. Numerous personal users, along with corporate companies, utilize the software to secure their confidential data regularly. Issues like error code 651 related to internet security sometimes occur, which can be resolved by implementing the steps provided below.
Enabling The Extension Of Mcafee In The Browser
- If you are facing issues related to internet security, then you can check the extension of the McAfee program if it is enabled on the browser. For this purpose, you can open the browser you are using chrome firefox or safari and click on the Settings option from the top right corner.
- This will open the settings on your screen from the left-hand side you will see the extensions tab upon clicking you can check if the McAfee extension has been enabled on your browser.
Checking For The Duplicate Antivirus Program
- If you suspect there is no other antivirus installon your system that is creating the error code 651, then you can go to the programs and features option by opening the control panel using the start tab. After this, you can click on the list of programs to see the installed programs on your system.
- Now you can locate the antivirus program that is already install and is conflicting with the McAfee internet security program. Once found you can click on it and disable it. After these steps, you can check if the McAfee error code 651 has been resolved or not.
Configuring The Settings
- If you are facing the internet security error 651, then you will need to check the settings of the McAfee antivirus program. For this, you can open the program and visit the settings panel and check the network settings if they have been configured correctly.
- If you suspect there have been changes made to the setting, then you can restore them to default setting. After this, you can check if the error has disappeared.
The error code 651 related to www.mcafee.com/activate can be resolve successfully with these measures.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Mcafee products at www.mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate.